London House, 115 Golden LaneLondon, EC1Y 0TJ
A Characterful Warehouse Style Property
First Floor Accommodation Ideal for a Marketing Suite, Showroom or Office
At a glance
|Size||1,350 sq ft|
|Rent||£7,000 per sq ft all inclusive|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D (89)|
- Excellent location close to the Barbican, Clerkenwell and Farringdon
- Warehouse style accommodation with high quality original features
London House is a prominent corner site warehouse style property which houses office acommdation.
Located close to the Barbican Estate, a predominantly residential complex offering a museum, cinema, exhibition and green spaces for local occupiers. The local area provides plenty of amenities including Whitecross Street and The Barbican Centre.
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|1st||1,350||£7,000 per month includes service charge, business rates and insurance|
London House is located on Golden Lane which runs north-south, between Old Street (north) and Beech Street (south).
Barbican, Old Street and Farringdon stations are all within easy walking distance. Situated close to Clerkenwell and Farringdon which historically attracts furniture showrooms and creative occupiers.
- modern wall mounted perimeter air-conditioning/heating units
- polished concrete flooring with inset galvanised steel power/data sockets
- exposed brickwork
- open beamed timber ceilings
- modern ceiling mounted lighting (linear and spotlights)
- modern open plan kitchenette, with feature breakfast bar
- marketing suite furniture can be made available (subject to terms)
By appointment via sole agents, Kinney Green.
A new sublease for a term expiring May 2024.
Alternatively an assignment of the existing lease for a term expiring May 2026.